What's New in 2019

Living in Québec, but you gave birth in Ontario?

If your child was born outside Québec, in order to receive Family Allowance (formerly Child Assistance) you must file an application using our online service or the Application for Family Allowance Payments form. Don't wait! Family Allowance payments can only be made retroactively for a maximum period of 11 months from the date on which we receive your application, provided you meet all of the eligibility criteria.

11 April 2019
Top of page