Retirement and planning - About the authors
Retraite Québec along with 3 financial institutions combine their expertise to inform you on financial security at retirement :
Fédération des Caisses Desjardins du Québec
Laurentian Bank of Canada
More than 50 information capsules published on the Internet
An essential source for a better understanding of public and private retirement programs, savings products, and savings strategies! It's up to you to take advantage of these capsules, located on the partnering institutions' web sites, in order to ensure your financial independence at retirement and help you:
- evaluate your financial needs
- assess your financial situation in view of your retirement
- determine the right amounts and sources of income that you will need
- understand the different savings products and maximize the yields on your investments
- make the right moves, at the right times
- financially manage major life events and understand your financial situation
- withdraw your savings in an efficient and effective manner
Rigour, reliability and objectivity
Measures have been put in place by these 4 partners to ensure that all information capsules be objective and free of any publicity or commercial intent.Each capsule has been carefully written, reviewed and approved by each partner, under the global supervision of
Retraite Québec. The
Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec sponsored this initiative. Visual design and technical advice courtesy of the
CGI Group Inc.
Planning and finance: the candid information you were waiting for!
- Easy to understand
Essential information to...
- Review and fully understand your financial situation
- Ask informed questions to your financial advisor
- Avoid ever having to say that "it's too complicated!"
- Understand, act and react with an appreciation of the impacts and consequences