Consulting Statements of Participation
Québec Pension Plan (QPP)
Public-sector pension plans (RREGOP,
When My Account launches, enter your
clicSÉQUR user code or create an account.
Consult and download your statements in the
Your documents section of My Account.
Choose to receive your statements digitally and sign up for notifications in My Account.
Your Statement for the Québec Pension Plan shows:
- the employment earnings on which you have contributed to the Québec Pension Plan and the Canada Pension Plan
- the amounts that could be paid to you when you retire
- the amounts that could be paid to you and your family in the event of death or disability.
Your Statement for a public-sector pension plan shows:
- personalized retirement scenarios that are based on your age when your retire and your years of service
- your years of service, as well as your contributions and interest accrued to date in your public-sector pension plan
- your rights and advantages, such as your days of absence that you can buy back, if applicable.
Find out more about your
Statement of Participation under a public-sector pension plan.
Other way to obtain your Statements
Request your Statements of Participation Accessibility notice for each pension plan of which you are or were a member (Québec Pension Plan and/or public-sector pension plans). To do so, you will need your Social Insurance Number (SIN). Your Statements will then be mailed to you within
15 working days.
The information collected via this online service is necessary. For more information, consult our policy concerning access to documents held by public bodies and the protection of personal information.
Notice to disabled persons
This online service may contain barriers to
accessibility. You can
call us for assistance.
Retour à la référence de la note de bas de page