From October to December 2021, your 2020 Statement of Participation under a public-sector pension plan, such as
RREGOP or the
PPMP, will be uploaded to My Account.
Each year, your Statement of Participation is an essential reference tool to help you carry out the financial planning of your retirement. You will also find:
- your number of years of credited service as well as the amount of your contributions and accrued interest
- personalized retirement scenarios that are based on your age when you retire
- your rights and benefits related to your contributions, such as the number of days of absence that you can buy back and the benefits to which you and your family could be entitled.
Find out more about
Your Statement of Participation and consult it in
My Account now: it's simple, fast and safe!
Several advantages to connect to My Account
By connecting to your personalized online account, you will also find information, documents and services concerning the Québec Pension Plan and Family Allowance, which will make the steps you take with Retraite Québec easier. You can:
- carry out calculations using personalized and pre-completed tools
- see the amounts of Family Allowance or retirement, disability or death benefits to which you could be entitled, and their dates of payment
- consult various documents and letters sent by Retraite Québec
- file and track certain applications thanks to the detailed information regarding the prescribed processing time and notifications informing you of every important step regarding the process of your applications
- choose to only receive your documents digitally instead of by mail and notifications by email or text message to inform you of changes to your file, including when your Statement of Participation is available
- change information in your file and more.