Consulting Statements of Participation
Québec Pension Plan (QPP) and Public-sector pension plans (RREGOP,
You need a
clicSÉQUR account to access My Account. To create your account, you will need a Notice of Assessment from Revenu Québec.
Consult and download your statements in My Account.
Choose to go 100% digital to not miss a thing thanks to notifications.
Your Statement for the Québec Pension Plan shows:
- the employment earnings on which you have contributed to the Québec Pension Plan and the Canada Pension Plan
- the amounts that could be paid to you when you retire
- the amounts that could be paid to you and your family in the event of death or disability.
Your Statement for a public-sector pension plan shows:
- personalized retirement scenarios that are based on your age when your retire and your years of service
- your years of service, as well as your contributions and interest accrued to date in your public-sector pension plan
- your rights and advantages, such as your days of absence that you can buy back, if applicable.
Find out more about your
Statement of Participation under a public-sector pension plan.
Other way to obtain your Statements
Request your Statements of Participation :
- under a public-sector pension plan of which you are or were a member
- under the Québec Pension Plan if you are aged 48 or over and are contributing or contributed to the plan.
To do so, you will need your Social Insurance Number (SIN). Your documents will then be mailed to you within
15 working days at the address entered in your file. For certain situations, this time frame may take longer.
The information collected via this online service is necessary. For more information, consult our
Notice to disabled persons
This online service may contain barriers to
accessibility. You can
call us for assistance.
Retour à la référence de la note de bas de page