International agreements

Certificate of Coverage for Work Abroad

This leaflet explains how to obtain a certificate of coverage if you are temporarily working abroad or if as an employer, one of your employees is temporarily assigned to work in a foreign country. It also provides a list of countries that have a social security agreement with Québec concerning the certificate of coverage.

Last update: February 2022.
Top of page